Castro Valley Soccer: U9 – U19 Recreational Soccer Fall 2017
Players born from 2009 to 1999 –Check website for complete Age matrix
Registration fee of $215 ($250 after April 30, 2017, no refunds after June 30, 2017) includes:
- Five Summer Skills Clinics on Saturdays 6/17, 6/24, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 for registered players only. Clinics are led by professional coaches from 24-7 UK Soccer Academy and held at Stonebrae Elementary School in Hayward. Session time for U9-U12 is at 10:40 to 11:40 am. No Summer Skills Clinics for U13 to U19 players.
- Two team training sessions during the fall season with a professional coach from 24-7 UK Soccer Academy for U9 to U10 teams. U12 to U19 teams have the opportunity to sign up for a minimum of one team training session with a professional coach from 24-7 UK Soccer Academy.
- 9-10 Leagues games officiated by USSF licensed referees.
- Participation awards for all U9 to U12 players.
- Awards for U14 to U19 depending upon playing league standings (only teams placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each age group receive awards).
- U14 to U19 teams practice in Castro Valley, and play ½ games in Castro Valley and ½ games in surrounding cities.
All players are required to wear a current uniform for games. If you did not purchase a uniform the last two years (2016/2015), colors green and neon yellow, you will need to purchase a new one this year. Cost is approximately $60. Uniforms will be available this summer at Soccer Pro (6635 Dublin Blvd, Dublin Phone: 925-803-4435). Your uniform will include, one green jersey, one yellow jersey, green shorts, and green socks. Parents to supply uniform, soccer cleats, shin guards, soccer ball (U7/8 = Size 3, U9/12 = Size 4, U13/19 = Size 5) and water for games and practices.
Teams practice twice during the week starting in early August. Games are played on Saturdays or Sundays starting mid August and the season ends late October/early November, older teams (U14-19) may play into November and may have more Sunday Games since they play ½ games outside of CV.
Volunteer Coaches picks practice dates, times (after 4 pm) and locations. Please contact our soccer office if you are interested in coaching. Volunteer coaches will contact you in July with practice dates, time and locations.
The U9/U10 will play small sided game format of 7v7. The U11/12 program will play small sided game format of 9v9.
U9 to U12 players can request ONE mutual buddy. Buddies are not guaranteed. Coach requests are not honored, but if your child would like a different coach than last year, please go to website and fill out “Request not to have coach” form and mail or deliver to soccer office before May 31, 2017.
CVSC needs volunteers in order for our club to run smoothly, we are charging a $40 refundable volunteer fee (2 hours of service). Please join our soccer community and let us know how you would like to help. We need help in many areas, including weekly field set up, field marshaling, coaching, and during special events. We will refund your $40 volunteer fee after work is complete. For more info on volunteering contact email@example.com or check our website www.castrovalleysoccer.com
Register online with a credit card. You will need to upload a copy of Birth Certificate (or passport) and a color photo of your child at www.castrovalleysoccer.com
Age Group Coordinators: U9 - U12 – David Rogers U9firstname.lastname@example.org
U13 - U19 - Michael Fox U14email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call our office (510-537-2902) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3585 Castro Valley Blvd • Castro Valley, CA 94546
Office Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 10:30 am to 3:30 pm