The Castro Valley Soccer Club is proud to announce our next referee class on the following dates:
- July 18, 2018 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm CVSC office
- July 20, 2018 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm CVSC office
- July 21, 2018 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Canyon Middle School Football Field
This is a grade 8 class and upon successful completion, the student will receive a soccer referee license good throughout the USA. Students should prep before the class studying the Laws of the Game as found at FIFA.com.
The class is open to all persons age 12 (by August, 2018) and above. Referees are generally paid for their services, so this is both an excellent opportunity to be involved in soccer, serve the community and make some money. If you are a parent or a coach, you might really enjoy learning about this side of the game. It'll help you coach more effectively, and bring you closer to what/why your kids are doing on the pitch.
CVSC is sponsoring this class. Please note there is a class fee of $15 for CVSC members or $20 for out-of-towners. Please mail checks (made out to CVSC) for these amounts to the CVSC office, 3585 Castro Valley Blvd, Castro Valley, 94546. Please attach to check the student's name (not parent's name), their DOB, email address and phone number.
How to Create an Account, Register for a Course and Submit Payment:
- Go to CNRA.gameofficials.net
- If you have never been a referee at any level Click on “New User” from the Menu on the left
- Select “I have NEVER BEEN registered“
- Check the Box when you meet the requirements and then Click on “Continue”
- Create a New Account and enter ALL New User Information. The user information needs to be the person who will be refereeing, NOT THE PARENTS NAME
- Continue with entering User Maintenance fields
- Click on “COURSES” from Main Menu
- Click on “Referee Courses”
- Select the Course “GRADE 8 ENTRY LEVEL REFEREE COURSE”
- Provides information of a listed course. : Course is restricted and requires an Override Code from the Sponsor or Instructor
- Select a “Course Number”
- Click on “Register For This Course”
- Complete USSF Registration fields, Payment fields (annual ref registration fee), and then Confirmation fields
- When finished we recommend you print out your Course Confirmation and enter your Class Dates on your Calendar
- You will be given a Laws of the Game book at the first class. Attend each classroom session and prepare to take a test online after the classroom and field sessions
Lastly, if you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.