9th Annual Footie Fest Tournament - 2016 Edition (Sept. 24-25)
9th Annual Footie Fest Tournament
September 24-25, 2016
Application is open for U8 (One-Day Tournament), U9, U10, U11 & U12 Competitive Teams
* Registration is closed now.
* US Club and CYSA sanctioned
* Open to all USSF registered teams (US Club, Cal North, AYSO, etc)
* Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Copper (Division 1 & 3) level teams are eligible to apply
* All U9-U12 teams are guaranteed four games
* Games are two-twenty five minute halves (7v7 for U9 & U10, and 9v9 for U11 & U12), with two games per day
* All games held at one central location
* All U9-U12 games officiated by 3-person USSF licensed referee crews
* Entry fee: $495 for U9-U12 ($195 for U8 one-day tournament, see below)
* Entry deadline: August 31, 2016
* U8 One-Day Tournament: One day event (Saturday for boys, Sunday for girls) with three 30min games per day/team. Entry fee U8 One-Day Tournament is $195 per team. Includes tournament T-shirt for each player!
Click here to go to the online application.
If you have any other questions, please contact the Footie Fest Tournament Chairperson, Lourdes Navarrete at 510-432-8116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS