Monday, May 14th:
8:00pm-9:30pm – U15-U19 Boys and Girls
Canyon Middle School is located at 19600 Cull Canyon Road, Castro Valley.
Attendance is required by each CVSC competitive player and one parent or guardian. We have limited space so please limit attendance to one parent per player.
Things to bring to the meeting:
- 1 parent
- Completed US Club Medical Release Waiver Form (each player will need a new updated one for the new season)
- Birth Certificate (if new player to the competitive program)
- Check book
The following items will be discussed:
- Meet your Coach
- Player & Team Finances including financial aid and sponsorship opportunities
- 2012 Uniforms
- Training schedules, including summer camps
- Spring and Fall Leagues
- Expectations & Responsibilities
- Question and Answer Session
- Individual Team Meetings
If you have any questions regarding the Competitive Program Meeting, please contact CVSC’s Director of Coach and Player Development, Andy Hulbert at 510-861-3917.