FIFA Laws of The Game are enforced with the following special rules...
- Scores not recorded.
- Field size is 40x30 yards, with a 6 foot arc around the goal, where only the GK can go.
- 5v5 (with GK) - Leaves 4v4 on field.
- Goalkeeper Arc (6 foot arc lined around goal) - Only the GK is allowed in the arc. If GK gets the ball, he must either roll the ball out, or put the ball down in the arc and pass out. NO PUNTING.
- If another player enters the arc, play is restarted with a goal kick (offensive player inside the arc), or a corner kick (defending player inside the arc).
- GK are allowed to leave the arc, but cannot handle the ball outside the arc.
- New ball concept: If a ball goes out of bounds (sideline or goal line) coaches introduce a new ball into the game to keep the game going (same as for Grasshoppers U5/6)
- Roll on/roll off substitutions during any stoppage.
- Offside rule is not enforced.
Game day rules:
- 2x 25 minute game (coaches can give two minute water break midway through if desired).
- 10 Minute rest before second game begins.
- Games to be started and finished by the coaches
COACHES ARE EXPECTED TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE GAMES RUN SMOOTHLY FOR ALL IN ATTENDANCE TO ENJOY. 'HONOR THE GAME'