The Castro Valley Soccer Club
is currently accepting applications for head and assistant coach positions for all Divisions for the upcoming 2011-12 season.
If you are interested in coaching or assisting on a CVSC team for the 2011-2012 season, please complete and submit the Coach Application and CYSA Form 1628 as well as all required documents: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION AND FORM
Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be returned to the applicant.
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent CYSA/USSF coach license. District IV rules require competitive team coaches to have at least a CYSA “E” license. CVSC strongly encourages its coaches to participate in CYSA and NSCAA coach education programs.
- A copy of the applicant’s current USSF referee license.
- A copy of the applicant’s current driver’s license for proof of identity purposes.
- A completed CYSA Form 1628 (page 4 & 5 of this application) also available at www.cysanorth.org.
- A 1-inch by 1-inch passport type color photograph. No hats, sunglasses or Polaroid type photos.
Important deadlines for head coach application submission:
- U9 to U14 Division 3 - Friday, January 29 at 5:00PM - Deadline has passed; applications are no longer being accepted.
- U15 to U19 Division 3 - Friday, March 26 at 5:00PM
- All Division 4 & Division 5 - Friday, April 30 at 5:00PM
Please note that Division 1 teams are coached by 24-7 staff. Division 1 assistant coaches as well as Division 3 head and assistant coaches will be selected and named after the completion of tryouts and roster selection.
Thank you for considering to volunteer your time as a coach for the Castro Valley Soccer Club and its players