A. GAME DAY PROCEDURES -RECREATIONAL
1 . Game Cards:
(a) Prior to each game, the home team shall submit a game card listing all the home team
players’ names and jersey numbers, to the visiting team. The visiting team shall list all
of the visiting team players’ names and jersey numbers and then deliver the game card
to the referee.
(b) For U7 to U14 CVSC games, the referee shall deliver the game card to the game card
box at the referees’ table at the completion of the game. For U16-U19 District 4
Playing League Games, the referee shall return the game card to the head coach of
the winning team. In the event of a tie, the referee shall return the card to the home
team head coach.
(c) In the event a U12-U14 CVSC game card is lost and the results of the game cannot be
determined, the game will be treated as a double forfeit (both teams will be awarded 0
points for the game).
(d) For the U7 to U19 age groups, each team’s head coach or their designee is required to
post the game score online at the Club’s game management website within 48 hours of
completion of their game.
2. All games shall be started on time. If at kickoff time, a team cannot field the minimum
number of players listed in Section IV above, they will forfeit the game.
3. The referee is in full charge once he/she enters the field of play, whether or not play has
4. Coaches are responsible for the conduct of the players and spectators on their team in
accordance with section VII. Rules of Conduct and Section VIII. Coach’s Rules of Conduct.
5. The home team is responsible for supplying the game ball, and if possible 2 additional
balls behind each goal.
6. Home team wears green.
7. The Club will determine and publish all CVSC game schedules. Coaches do not have the authority to reschedule games. The Boys and Girls Recreational Directors and the operations director, are the only individuals with the authority to reschedule games.