Registration and Brackets Overview:
1. FIFA RULES as modified herein.
2. SPORTSMANSHIP: Good sportsmanship is expected of all teams, officials, and fans at all times! Coaches are responsible for the conduct of their players, staff, parents and affiliated spectators. The use of offensive, insulting, or abusive language will not be tolerated. This tournament is put on for the instruction, development, and enjoyment of our younger soccer players. This theme shall be considered paramount at all times throughout the weekend. As such, the provision for sportsmanship will be strictly enforced.
Each team must have at least one properly credentialed adult present on the sidelines during each match.
Coaches: Each coach must have a laminated pass.
Players: Each player must have a laminated pass, proof of player birth date, and medical release form. USYSA passes are accepted.
Team: 1 copy of team roster is required. The preferred roster is a printed copy of the on-line US Club Soccer Player Roster. Official rosters from other USSF affiliated teams are acceptable.
4. GUEST PLAYERS: Guest players are allowed but no player may play on 2 different teams in the tournament.
5. CHECK IN: No Friday night check in is required. Team representatives must present credentials at the Tournament's Field Marshal tent a minimum of 60 minutes prior to the team’s first game.
6. GAME CHECK-IN: Teams should be ready to check-in 30 minutes prior to scheduled game time. Player passes and rosters may be checked by the referee prior to the start of each game.
7. PROTESTS: All game results are final. No protest will be allowed.
8. SENDOFFS: A player receiving two yellow cards in a single game is considered as having receiving a red card. A player given a red card (or two yellow cards) in one game shall be expelled from that game and shall not be replaced. Any player, coach, assistant coach or registered team official who is sent off will automatically be suspended from one or more games, based upon the evaluation of the Tournament Director. US Club Soccer minimum penalties for send-offs will be strictly enforced. Violent conduct ejections may result in suspension from the remainder of the tournament. The send off report, along with player passes for players who have not served the full term of their suspension, will be forwarded to the Disciplinary Committee of the USSF affiliated organization with jurisdiction over the offending player or coach. Additional penalties may be imposed. Game cards will be used to monitor cautions (yellow cards) and send-offs (red cards).
9. HOME TEAM: The Home Team is listed first on the schedule. In the event of color conflict, the Home Team will change jerseys.
10. BENCH AREA: Bench areas will be established. Only Team Officials and players are permitted in the bench areas. Parents and spectators will be on the opposite side of the field. NO parents, spectators, etc. will be allowed on near the goals or within 5 yards of the corners of the field.
12. RULES NOT COVERED: The Tournament Director or a designee shall resolve situations not covered by these rules. The Tournament Director's decision will be final with no appeals allowed.