Volunteer Coach Registration
Our club is built upon the great work of our volunteers and we encourage anyone with previous soccer experience, or a passion for the game to consider coaching your child. If you would also like to volunteer to assist any of our competitive or recreational teams we also strongly encourage this as it makes everyone's experience even more enjoyable.
This year all volunteer coaches will be receiving formal training to ensure you are prepared for the season, and that the kids get the best experience possible. This training will include a USSF grassroots coaching course, and an on-field coaching education opportunity provided by our partners at 24-7 UK Soccer Academy.
We also need volunteers who can act as team managers whose main responsibilities include managing the team schedule and administrative duties.
- Competitive Coach/Assistant Coach Registration 2022-23
- Competitive Team Manager Registration 2022-23
- Recreational Coach/Assistant Coach Registration Fall 2022
- Recreational Team Manager Registration Fall 2022
Volunteer Coach Requirements
Volunteers need to complete the following four requirements in GotSport:
- Background Check - needs to be done early July at latest can take up to 2-3 weeks
- Intro to safety - should process in a few days
- Safe Sport - should process in a few days
- Live Scan - can take up to a week to process
Requirements must be completed at least three weeks before the beginning of the season to ensure all coaches have been cleared to take the field.
Please note that this year in order for any team volunteers (coaches/managers) to be eligible for their volunteer fee to be refunded you must have completed the coach/manager registrations to be in the Gotsport system and all requirements such as background check and training must be completed.